카카오

자유게시판

Adult Shoots will not Be TFP

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Toby
댓글 0건 조회 216회 작성일 23-11-24 14:15

본문

UkCuteGirl Lucy is a VIP member and enjoys all the additional features PurplePort has to offer.

Additional Information

- Full time Model
- Greater than 7 years experience
- I work for pay solely
- I can journey for shoots
See message reply price [?]

Stats and sizes

- 37yr previous Female mannequin
- Stats(in/UK) 36B-27-37
- UK gown size 10
- 168cm tall
- 57kg
- UK shoe dimension 5
- Green eyes
- Medium blonde hair
- Tanned skin
- White ethnicity

Shoots styles

Adult, Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Bondage, Commercial, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Glamour, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding

Calendar

External links

Groups

Atmosphere PORTRAITS

Lists

People I'd Like to Work With

Collections

Inspiring Images
Pictures that inspire me

I'm not studying messages right here as I'm not shooting a lot right now However I will be again quickly!!!

**** Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @UKCuteGirllucy2 or Fetlife @UkCuteGirl for more examples of my work. I don't often upload to right here I'm afraid so my most present work is on social media :)

Tours -

Try recent castings or message me for details. Feel free to get in contact if you need me to arrange a tour near you and I'll see what i can do :)

Although I dwell proper in the south of England I travel round rather a lot and drive so if you're fearful I stay too far away drop me a message anyway as I may be travelling close to you someday :)

I'm a assured, enjoyable and very dependable model to work with! I am adventurous and extremely eager to please! I'm open to a lot of issues and fairly open minded so feel free to ask me something!

My favourite things to shoot are kinky fetish, something wildly artistic and art nudes.

Levels -

. I work up to naked open legs with toys Inc fetish (to be discussed before booking).

. I often shoot girl/girl however Don't shoot boy/lady.

To make things simpler for each of us please try to embody the next particulars when contacting me for a booking:

1- Include kind and stage of shoot

2- Clothing necessities

3- Suggested dates and instances and duration of shoot required

4- Location

Minimum 2 hour Booking. I do TFP shoots Occasionally with experienced photographers who can supply one thing completely different, creative or one thing I am actually enthusiastic about! Adult shoots won't be TFP.

In the event you adored this article and you desire to obtain details about strand video spanking generously go to our internet site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.